This beautiful property is not only situated in one of Crookwell's most sought after areas it has everything you would expect from a modern family home.
• 4 bedrooms - master with ensuite & WIR, all others have built-ins
• Filled with Natural light the expansive free flowing kitchen / dining / living area opens onto the large covered outside entertaining area making it an ideal space to entertain a crowd or just for the family to enjoy.
• If you need some quiet time you will find it in the formal living area which is well placed away from the main living area.
• Large study or kids play area
• Other attributes of the home include a tasteful color palette, wood heating with heat transfer system, a reverse cycle system, front porch & entrance foyer
• Great access to the fully enclosed, easy to maintain back yard which also features a separate 9m x 6m colorbond garage with 2 roller doors & workshop space.
Forget the hassle & expense of building a new home simply move in & enjoy this extremely well-presented spacious property
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.