Block size: 375 m² approx.House size: 235 m² approx.UV: $338,000 (2019)
Family Focused Home in Forde
In the popular suburb of Forde, you will find this centrally located family home. Situated nearby to all of the well-known Forde amenities, this modern two storey home is waiting for you.
Offering a modern living and versatile floorplan with two generously sized bedrooms upstairs, both with ensuites, and the master with a full-sized bathtub. Downstairs features two large bedrooms either side of a family sized bathroom with separate toilet. The master suite is north facing with a private balcony that provides views back to the mountains and features a built-in mirrored robe and a walk-in robe. One of the downstairs bedrooms also has a walk-in robe as well as under stair storage space.
The large formal lounge and dining area flows through to the tiled family room and kitchen, the hub of the home. Sliding doors open on to a large alfresco and barbecue area with gas bayonet, which is all under cover and has an easy-care level garden and lawn area. The family sized kitchen provides good preparation space with Caesarstone benchtops, Smeg gas cooktop and 70cm oven, Fisher & Paykel dish-drawers and plenty of storage.
Close to Yerrabi pond, playgrounds, Forde dog park, Burgmann Anglican junior school, a large daycare centre, shops, eateries, including popular Frankie's bar and restaurant and Aquatots pool and Forde Community Centre.
At a glance:
- Quiet Street, great family living
- Close to schools, shops, parks and transport
- Bus stop at end of street
- 4 bedroom home on two levels
- Both upstairs bedrooms have ensuites
- All four bedrooms have robes and great storage
- Formal and informal living areas
- Double lock up garage with remote control door, internal and rear access
- Ducted cooling (electric) and ducted heating (gas)
- Ducted vacuum inc kitchen kickboard
- Quality kitchen appliances, plumbed for fridge water
- LED downlights and heat lamps in bathroom
- Large laundry with storage
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with power and gas
- Secure fully fenced pet friendly and private backyard
- Fully automatic sprinkler system for front and rear lawns
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Rainwater tank
- Large tiled balcony off main bedroom with views
- NBN fibre to home and data cabling throughout
- Intercom, Security alarm
- 15 min to airport, 5 min to Gungahlin Town Centre, easy access to Federal Highway
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.