Elmsley' is a complete farm with scale for income and a great lifestyle. Featuring a comfortable home, extensive shedding, agricultural improvements and a seperate cottage it is all ready for you and your family to enjoy!
● 'Elmsley' consists of 75.27ha* (185ac*) conveniently located on the quite Elms Rd only 8km* from the Hume Highway means that Elmsley' is an easy 18min* to Yass, 20min* Gunning and 45min* Goulburn. While the other way the Nation's Capital is easily within commuting distance at just under 1hour* to the CBD
● The circa 2002 Better Look brick veneer home is of a comfortable family friendly design oriented to the North East with a combined dining and kitchen area, formal lounge room, separate office/study with a front and rear verandah. The home is freshly painted on the interior
● The master bedroom is complemented by an ensuite with shower, toilet and spa bath as well as a built in robe and also takes in the beautiful easterly aspect on offer for this bedroom with access to the front verandah
● Located to the Western wing of the house is the 3 remaining bedrooms with the study/office at the entrance hall end of the home all featuring built in robes. These bedrooms are serviced by a three way bathroom which has a bath, shower and toilet
● Creating the homely feel of the property is the kitchen with electric appliances and breakfast bar which combines with the formal dining room. A formal lounge is currently used as a sitting room with a pool table and boasts bay windows taking in the views of the paddocks
● Servicing the home is a reverse cycle air conditioning unit, gas hot water system and a septic system
● The Cottage' is located at the front of the property and is secluded by a seperate entrance and own services. This residence has three bedrooms and one bath with the kitchen having electric appliances. A slow combustion wood fire keeps The Cottage' warm in winter. A large open shed with tack room are outside as well as an orchard and chook house
● Water storage is a feature of the property with two 10,000 gallon* water tanks alone supplying water to the house. A bore and 11 dams look after the stock water requirements
● Being very well fenced into 10 paddocks with a lane way system means that ease of stock movements is taken care of in the pasture improved paddocks which mainly consist of cocks foot grasses with an extensive history of being cut annual for hay
● Extensive shedding includes the 1,007m2* (53x19m*) machinery shed with power and workshop, three sided hay shed (300 round bale capacity*) and a shed at the yards
● Combination cattle and sheep yards are located in the middle of the property, stock watering troughs are located throughout the property (not currently in use)
Elmsley' is genuinely a lovely productive farm in the Upper Lachlan Shire. With a family history that dates back to the 1850's the sale of Elmsley' sees a long family history in the district come to an end, this is a testament to the potential that this farm presents to the new owners.
The enormous shed could be converted to an indoor arena if desired and one of the other sheds could easily become stables as well if an equine interest is your desire.
With such circumstances the owners have indicated that they are very open to all prior offers with a sale required on or before Auction.
OPEN FARM TOURS: Please note that an Open Farm Tour will commence 20min after the start of every Open, this will be a tour of the property (4WD recommended or a car with high clearance is preferable, otherwise we can provide transport).
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Southwell 0427 755 997 email@example.com
Ray White Rural Yass | Canberra 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400