If you have been searching for an ideal foothills home at an affordable price point, then this could definitely be the property for you! Sitting behind its neat facade, the welcoming single-level accommodation is matched by a superb location in a tranquil family friendly neighbourhood.
Abundant natural light and a leafy outlook fill the welcoming lounge on entry whilst also connecting with the versatile dining room. At the rear, the casual hub of the home incorporates a combination of a family/meals area and a spick-and-span kitchen fitted with laminate bench tops, ample storage space (as well as a large pantry), and quality appliances including a new stainless steel freestanding Westinghouse oven/ceramic cooktop, and a new stainless steel Bosch slimline dishwasher. A big picture window makes it easy to keep an eye on the kids playing happily in the big rear garden while you go about preparing meals.
Generously accommodating; the three bedrooms offer robed storage, the main connecting directly to the central two-way bathroom and separate toilet.
Framed by flourishing gardens and dotted with a variety of producing fruit trees the property's outdoor expanses are a private sanctuary to unwind or dine with family and friends. There is a voluminous covered outdoor entertaining area to the rear of the home; a great spot to enjoy a quiet moment for yourself and your favourite book!
Internally, winter warmth comes from the ducted gas heating while there is a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner strategically positioned in the lounge room and ceiling fans in the family room and bedroom one to take care of summer comfort.
The secure garage provides housing for two vehicles and a manual rear roller door allows direct access to the backyard. Extra off-street parking is available within the driveway and there is a separate bay for several vehicles. A large powered shed/hobby room with workbench provides additional storage for other garage essentials.
Benefiting from all the conveniences its popular neighbourhood has to offer, it boasts walking distance to buses and reserves.
Attend the next scheduled open home or arrange a private inspection without delay so you too can start enjoying all that is on offer at 41 Louisa Lawson Crescent, Gilmore.
Why you'll love this home:
* Beautifully presented and generously proportioned three bedroom family home, positioned on an elevated and leafy 946m2 block of land backing reserve
* Gorgeous front gardens enhance the lovely street appeal
* Room for everyone by incorporating two large separate living areas including a lounge room and adjoining dining room, and a generous kitchen/family/meals - both with new vinyl plank floors
* Well equipped central kitchen offers laminate bench tops with a breakfast bar, ample storage space (including a large pantry), and quality appliances including a new stainless steel freestanding Westinghouse oven/ceramic cooktop, and a new stainless steel Bosch slimline dishwasher
* A sliding door from the family/meals area provides a seamless transition to the Colorbond (with Laserlite skylight inserts) covered alfresco area and beyond to the garden
* The beautifully landscaped and maintained garden is fully fenced with Colorbond fencing, and offers established plants, including a variety of producing fruit trees in your own mini orchard - including cherry, nectarine, apricot, lemon and mandarine, there is a vegetable patch, numerous places to sit and relax and take in the view, and plenty of grass for the kids and/or pets to play
* Gated access from the rear garden to the Gilmore Paddocks reserve with walking tracks
* Large powered shed/hobby room with workbench
* The generously sized master bedroom offers new carpet, a walk-in-wardrobe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
* The remaining two bedrooms are a good size, and both feature new carpet and built-in-wardrobes
* Neat two-way bathroom with a bath, vanity, shower and a separate toilet
* Updated laundry with ample bench space, a plethora of storage and a door that allows for easy outdoor access
* New quality window furnishings throughout, including roller blinds (blockout and privacy on the front windows)
* Modern neutral tones create a warm ambiance
* Cozy winter warmth comes from the ducted gas heating while there is a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner strategically positioned in the lounge room and ceiling fans in the family room and master bedroom to take care of summer comfort
* Two car garage with automatic doors on the front and a manual rear roller door providing access to the backyard
* Generous off-street parking including a bay for an extra vehicle, caravan, trailer or boat
* Large under house store room with shelving
* Perfectly located with easy access to walking trails and reserve, local schools, Chisholm Shops, and a short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre and South.Point Tuggeranong and easy access to the Monaro Highway
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Gilmore PrimaryPrimary School
Caroline Chisholm High School, ChisholmHigh School