- Just minutes from central Wodonga, magnificent river flats rising to higher ground.
- Three bedroom home in commanding position overlooking river and hills beyond, renovated kitchen, new addition containing two new bedrooms & ensuite, huge deck area, 2 car carport, split system air conditioning, town water.
- Large steel shed 20m x 8m, with annexe, toilet, pot belly stove, concrete floor & power.
- Currently running beef cattle & horses, capable of many other rural enterprises.
- Six small horse paddocks, 2 with shelters, water troughs, horse fencing, timber yards.
Anyone looking for a Kiewa River frontage property on the edge of Wodonga with a house and improvements on high ground should look no further. The river frontage area contains a lovely beach and camping area with 2 toilets and firepit.
Disclaimer: All care has been taken in compiling these particulars, but the vendor and their agents do not guarantee the details and cannot accept responsibility for errors or misdescriptions if any. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of details.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.