This home is an absolute dream for family buyers on the hunt for a bright and spacious residence that offers amazing versatility, renovated flair, multiple living zones and outdoor entertaining.
The home begins with the beautifully mature gardens before arriving at a covered porch and the front door. Casting an open and airy ambience from the moment you step foot inside, the home's entry foyer flows freely through to the lounge where modern "wood look" tiles offer easy-care appeal. From here make your way through to a brilliant open plan meals, family and stunning kitchen precinct. The quality kitchen comes complete with Quantum Quartz benchtops, handleless soft closed drawers, a servery to the outdoor entertaining area, feature pendent lights, a matt black Zip tap (for boiling water and filtered water), an under bench wine fridge, plumbing for the fridge and quality Bosch appliances.
French doors off the family room entice you out to the covered alfresco area and beyond to the low-maintenance yard. A double garage with a new automatic door and storage/workshop attaches to this space.
Back inside and four bedrooms service the family's accommodation needs and includes three with built-in robes. The magnificent master bedroom incorporates a contemporary ensuite with a huge walk-in shower and luxurious rain shower head, a pebbled floor and feature wall, floor-to-ceiling travertine tiles and a handleless floating vanity with black tap-wear.
The central bathroom matches the modern tones enjoyed throughout, incorporating another large walk-in shower and a bath, while a separate laundry has plenty of built-in storage and bench space, and could be utilised as a butler's pantry. A brilliant separate office/study, with external access, presents the family with a wonderful work from home option or hobby space.
Keeping bills low and the home comfortable, you'll find solar hot water, a new Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system and ceiling fans in most rooms.
With the look and feel of a sparkling new home, this fully renovated property is the next best thing to a new build, superbly located close to schools, bus services, reserve, and a choice of shopping and dining options at Kambah Village, the new Bradley Street dining precinct in Woden and South.Point Tuggeranong.
Why you'll love this home:
* Stylishly updated and immaculately presented four bedroom ensuite homes sits on a generous block, in an elevated position, on a quiet street
* Fantastic street appeal with a beautiful front garden and front verandah
* Amazing outlook/views with a lovely streetscape and mountains in the distance
* Four generous re-carpeted bedrooms, three with built-in robes
* The main bedroom features a renovated ensuite with pebbled floor and feature wall, floor-to-ceiling travertine tiles, a handleless floating vanity with black tap-wear, a shower with cutout product shelf, black tap wear and a rain shower head, and a frameless glass shower screen
* Chic renovated main bathroom with "wood look" tiles on the floor and a feature wall, white floor-to-ceiling tiling elsewhere, a handleless floating vanity with black tapware, a spa bath, and a generous shower with cutout product shelf, black tap wear and a rain shower head, and a frameless glass shower screen
* Light filled open plan living/dining area with new "wood look" tiles and great views from the front windows
* A separate office/study
* Stunning new kitchen with 20mm "marble look" Quantum Quartz benchtops, mirrored splashback, handleless soft closed drawers, a servery to the outdoor entertaining area with a pneumatic gas lift window, LED lighting under the island bench, feature pendent lights, and quality Bosch appliances including a 900mm induction cooktop, a 900mm electric oven, an integrated dishwasher, an integrated rangehood, a matt black Zip tap (for boiling water and filtered water), an under bench wine fridge and plumbing for the fridge
* Family room features an built-in TV entertainment cabinet with a matching (to the kitchen) Quantum Quartz benchtop, and French doors leading to the large covered outdoor entertaining area and beyond to the garden
* Gorgeous rear garden with ample space for kids and/or to play on a large grassed area surrounded by established plants
* Beautiful new laundry blends seamlessly into the kitchen (could be utilised as a butler's pantry) and features a Quantum Quartz benchtop and generous storage
* Year round comfort is maintained by a new Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system and ceiling fans in most rooms
* Solar hot water system with electric booster
* Double garage with a new automatic door and storage space/workshop at the back
* Ample off-street parking
* Great location near Mount Taylor Nature Reserve, arterial roads, quality schools and Woden, Tuggeranong and Wanniassa Shops
* House size (approximately): Residence - 150m2; Verandah Room - 10m2; Total - 160m2