Block size: 924 m² approx.House size: 134 m² approx.UV: $380,000 (2019)
The first time ever sold, our original owner of 35 years is now offering another family a chance to enjoy her beautiful home, stunning garden areas and a large 924sqm parcel of land. Sitting in Belconnens prime blue ribbon suburb, 44 Burns Circuit has been freshly painted both inside and out with new carpets in place.
A solar passive design with north facing living areas and in immaculate condition, this home sits high on the block and has a country, charming feel with the colonial windows.
A must to inspect to appreciate, step in to enjoy: * A versatile floor plan with a separate entrance leads into the front formal lounge/dining room with beautiful colonial windows and green garden views
* The kitchen is light and bright with plenty of cupboard space and open plan to the family, entertainment areas
* Accommodation includes four large bedrooms, one is segregated, the main bedroom has an ensuite
* There is a separate WC and a separate laundry with plenty of storage space
* Ducted gas heating is throughout with overhead fans in two bedrooms
* Two water tanks are in place
* A segregated double garage with a remote door has plenty of space
* Fruit trees, a grapevine and a new brush fence is to the side
McKellar is prime real estate being a five-minute walk to Lake Ginninderra, so very close to the forever growing Westfield shopping centre, the University of Canberra, and popular schools.
If you have been missing out on buying your forever home this year, perhaps this is why. This home is the perfect Christmas present for the whole family!!!
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.