Capital Partner proudly presents this stunning residence offering highest quality architectural design in one of the most sought after location in Denman Prospect with panoramic view to Brindabella. Split over two levels with grand entry and minimum 2.7m throughout the rest of the house, this five-bedroom home is perfectly configured for modern family living. Featuring a wonderful selection of streamlined interiors along with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, this property will delight from the moment you enter.
Featuring - Four generous sized bedrooms, main with stylish master suite, large walk in robe plus a 5th downstairs multipurpose/guest room
- All bathrooms finished with in-slab heating, quality porcelain tiles, custom made vanities with stone benchtops and recessed wall mount mirrors
- Sleek and stylish entertainer's kitchen, with extensive soft-close cabinetry, 900mm gas cooking appliances, wall mounted microwave, 40mm stone bench tops, white porcelain splashback, ample bench space including a breakfast bar, dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
- Rake ceilings complement large luxurious open living areas, allowing for versatility and functionality whether entertaining guests or relaxing at home with the family. Blending modern luxury finishes such as wall feature lights, electric fireplace and top quality timber patterned tiles, it combines perfectly for elegance and warmth
- The expansive living and dining area flows into an outdoor oasis - yours will be the destination of choice for year-round entertaining and comfort
- LED downlights throughout, dual Rinnai infinity gas hot water system, NBN fibre to the home, 4 zoned ducted air conditioning, 3kw solar panels, security system...
Contact Michael 0498 666 886 for private inspection
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.