Are you looking for a house size home but don't want all the yard space? Well set back in a private residential enclave this perfect refreshed, 'lock up and leave' property combines convenience, comfort and easy-living and is the perfect choice for first home buyers, busy couples, young families and investors.
The floorplan is split over two levels, with the living areas downstairs and the three bedrooms and family bathroom located upstairs, creating the perfect environment for the busy household.
The floor plan begins with a spacious living area to the front of the home overlooking the gorgeous private front garden. The five year old kitchen is located to the back of the home and has a fantastic layout and position overlooking the family/meals. It comes with stainless steel appliances including a Bellini oven, a Bellini ceramic cooktop, a canopy rangehood, an Everdure dishwasher, sleek soft close storage and stone benchtops. A laundry and guest powder room are also on the ground floor for a high level of convenience and complete the downstairs layout.
Unfolding over the second level are the three bedrooms, all charming spaces to retire to at the end of a long day, and two with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom boasts access to the renovated two-way bathroom which includes a full-size bath, shower, a feature glass bowl in the vanity and a separate toilet.
The low maintenance block includes two courtyards, the rear featuring a garden with a grassed area, raised garden beds, new retaining walls and new colorbond fences while a single carport with a lock-up storage room and an additional allocated open-air car space adds further appeal.
An exceptional prospect, townhouse 49 is in wonderful proximity to Florey Primary, St. John the Apostle Catholic Primary School, St. Matthew's Catholic Primary School, St. Francis Xavier's Catholic College, public transport and parks while only a short drive to Westfield Belconnen and easy access to arterial roads.
Why you'll love this townhouse:
* Tastefully renovated double storey townhouse ready to simply move into and enjoy, or rent out with ease
* Located in a quiet position at the back of the well maintained complex
* Fluid light filled living spaces include a living area to the front of the home and the kitchen/family/meals area to the rear
* Kitchen/family/meals area opens up to the rear courtyard through a sliding glass door
* The modern 5 year old kitchen is sleek and functional with black stone benchtops, ample soft close storage, and electric stainless steel appliances including; a Bellini oven, a Bellini ceramic cooktop, a canopy rangehood and an Everdure dishwasher
* Well-zoned bedrooms on the upper level, two with built-in storage
* The main bedroom offers direct access to the two-way bathroom which was updated in 2014 and includes a full-size bath, shower, a feature glass bowl in the vanity and a separate toilet
* Good sized laundry with access to the back courtyard
* Downstairs toilet adjoining the laundry
* Winter comfort is provided by smart wall convection heaters
* Combination of 12 month old stylish bamboo floors in the living areas, new carpet in the bedrooms and tiles in the wet areas
* Two private and easy care courtyards
* Rear courtyard features a manicured garden with a grassed area, raised garden beds, new retaining walls and new colorbond fences
* Single carport with a lock-up storage room and an additional allocated open-air car space
* Ample visitor parking throughout the complex
* Well-located within easy reach of transport, schools, playgrounds, ovals, arterial roads and Belconnen Town Centre
Unit Plan Number: 386 Body Corporate Manager: A.C.T. Strata Management Services - (02) 6281 7000 Body Corporate Fees: $2,070.00 pa. (approx.) AUV: $7,160,000 (approx.) Unit Entitlement: 2.07% Unit Rates: $2,272.49 pa. (approx.) Land Tax: $2,854.62 pa. (payable if rented)
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.