Exclusively set in one of Canberra's most prized Inner North suburbs, this immaculate family residence gives very little away from the street. Meander in through the welcoming entry foyer that opens to the luxurious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, that transitions seamlessly to the private rear covered alfresco deck – perfect for summer BBQs with protection from the climate.
A light, bright and airy place to call home, 49 Holmes Crescent features a gourmet chef's kitchen featuring high-end fittings and fixtures, four bedrooms, ensuite plus main bathroom, generous storage facilities, striking and eye-catching timber flooring, automatic garage plus multiple outdoor entertaining areas. The premium home exudes warmth and charm you seek in a Campbell classic, yet provides contemporary living with the beautiful renovations our owners have cleverly created for you to enjoy. Located on the buzzing city fringe, this stunning property enjoys privacy, seclusion and quiet, without comprising on convenience.
• Four bedroom home within prestigious Campbell, elevated position, views to Mount Ainslie and Black Mountain Tower • Open plan lounge and dining room
• Built-in robe to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 plus ensuite, main bathroom with separate WC and bathtub • Striking solid timber flooring and quality carpets
• Updated kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry, electric cooking and ample storage • LED downlights, awnings off most windows • Linen press, laundry with external access • Plantation shutters plus quality window coverings throughout
• Gas fireplace in lounge room • Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning • Covered rear deck, courtyard off bedroom four, front verandah
• Stunning landscaped garden view from every window
• Close to schools, local shops, Canberra City Centre, Canberra Airport, Lake Burley Griffin and Russell Business Precinct
UCV: $950,000 Rates: $5637 per annum Land Size: 965m2
EER: 1.5 Built: 1962 Living Size: 196m2
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE AGENT: COVID-19 • In accordance with government restrictions, the number of attendees at our open homes is limited. Please register your interest with the listing agent to view the property during the advertised open home time, or to book a private inspection. • If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home. • A message from Sam and Greg: "We are determined and equipped to accommodate all buyers and sellers circumstances during this time. Please contact us to arrange either a private inspection, or if your circumstances require we can make other arrangements including remote inspections (conducted directly by the agent via video chat)."
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.