Situated in the tranquil blue ribbon waterside location of Point Vernon this elevated high set home built to capture the sea breezes has been lovingly transformed over the years into the chic coastal beach property that is on offer today. With the main living area being open plan on the upper level, multiple interior and exterior zones have been created to ensure the home offers space for everyone. The downstairs living has been created with guests in mind but could also suit dual living or a teenagers retreat.
Lots to Love Upstairs too many to mention them all:
* The Kitchen!! - Classy & stylish, thoughtful in design & functionality with quality fixtures & fittings, gas cook top, beautiful cabinetry with glass inserts, a free standing square island offering a generous work space & plentiful drawers simply a wonderful relaxing space for friends and family to gather around.
* The Sun Room - adjoining the kitchen a relaxing space to read a book, enjoy breakfast or use as an office/study alcove.
* The Dining Room - spacious enough to accommodate an 8 seater dining suite and air conditioned to ensure the upper living zones can be kept cool.
* The Lounge Room - casual and inviting a natural extension of the dining & kitchen zones
* The Master Suite - an alluring air conditioned space with adjoining sitting room & plentiful robes
* The Bathroom - "WOW" - designed to be two way this is a gorgeous room with a deep luxurious bath and spacious glass panel shower
* The Second Bedroom - spacious enough to accommodate a queen size suite or 2 singles
* The Rear Deck - opening out from the lounge room offers outdoor living all year round, with plentiful room for an outdoor lounge, alfresco dining suite and outdoor kitchen/BBQ it is perfectly suited for entertaining on a small or large scale.
Lots to Love Downstairs, too many to mention them all:
* The Studio - located downstairs this is a huge multipurpose zone that is currently used as a guest suite with it's own kitchenette, entrance and outdoor patio - boasting legal height this area could easily be divided into 2 additional bedrooms if required. A separate shower and separate laundry with WC is also found on this level. *The Pool - sparkling and inviting the in ground saltwater pool with spa has been transformed into a tropical oasis surrounded by tropically inspired landscaping
*The Garaging - a tandem garage offers secure garaging plus room for workshop/storage - additionally there is gate access to secure parking for another additional car located between the garage and the studio.
* The Side Access - with such wide side access there is enough room to build an extra shed or port to accommodate a boat or caravan or room to extend the home for a growing family.
At 5 Helsham Street you can live the tranquil beach life and feel like you are on holiday all year round, entertain friends & family, take a dip in the pool, walk or bike ride along the Esplanade or try your hand at fishing from the nearby waters' edge, you will be the envy of all your friends.
For further information on this property that offers all of the charm & character a beach home should have Contact the Exclusive Listing Agent Jana Levak Today!!
Features include: Air Conditioning,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor,Pool
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.