CALL JACK HUGGETT TO BOOK PRIVATE INSPECTION 0422 690 929
UNRIVALLED LUXURY WATERFRONT HAVEN Positioned in a dress circle locale, enjoying generous 180-degree panoramic elevated views of the Georges River. Enjoy watching the boats dock at Lugarno Marina as you take advantage of this intelligently designed home with a perfectly balanced focus on entertaining and relaxed living. Architecturally designed, this contemporary double brick home has been built to the highest of standards with all the indulgences you could possibly dream of and views that are nothing short of breathtaking. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity you simply can't miss.
Timeless and sophisticated, this family retreat provides an unrivalled lifestyle of luxury that you will enjoy for years to come. Offering an intimately private environment with a tranquil and low maintenance backyard which cascades directly down to the beautiful George's river.
This true deep waterfront property is set in a sought-after family friendly cul-de-sac, surrounded by modern homes. Spread flawlessly over three expansive levels, this home showcases a functional open plan floorplan with spaces for all types of entertaining. Ultimately offering exceptional flexibility for the growing family.
* Versatile spaces ideal for all types of entertaining include formal & informal open plan living & dining spaces. An Impressive wet bar flows effortlessly to an expansive entertainer's balcony with vergola blinds & unrivalled elevated water views.
* Open plan gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone bench & abundant storage with panoramas of the George's River.
* Spacious bedrooms, walk-in robes, ensuites, private balconies & rear balconies which boast incredible water vistas.
* Huge multipurpose space; gym/retreat; home cinema. There is also ideal scope for separate living quarters, ideal for guests or in-laws, teenage retreat, playroom or all of the above that opens to an expansive paved alfresco with a built in pizza oven making it the perfect space to host events.
* Ducted air-conditioning, CCTV security, alarm, intercom, gas facilities and ironing room with laundry chute.
* 3 car lock up garage, 1 guest parking plus ample street parking , mudroom, workshop plus wine cellar & abundance of storage.
Features include: Air Conditioning,Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Security Alarm,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Terrace-Balcony,CCTV Security, Gas Facilities, Intercom
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.