Bushgrove' is a complete little farm, that produces an income!
● 49.37 hectares (121 acres*) broken into 13 paddocks with direct access to the permanent Jerrawa Creek
● Very well located near the Hume Freeway with it being only 1hr* Canberra International Airport, 2.5hrs* Sydney & 15mins* Gunning
● The modernised home originally built in 1935 and extended in 2012 features large rooms, excellent views, new kitchen and bathrooms
● The original settlers cottage dating back to circa 1850 Is about 150m* from the main home and has endured the ages with a solid weatherproof roof
● The home, which boasts fireplaces and reverse cycle in the master bedroom, study, living area & remaining bedrooms also features a new kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, slide pantry and soft close drawers
● The master bedroom features an ensuite with shower and toilet, outside access, sealed off fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning and generous walk in robe
● The remaining three bedrooms are serviced by main bathroom with his/hers sinks, shower, bath & toilet
● Original Wool Shed, two machinery sheds, hay shed & workshop
● Excellent water storage via 200,000litre* rain water tank and 22,500litre* water tank that stores creek water to service troughs as well as 2.5km* frontage to the permanent Jerrawa Creek, with numerous leaking weirs. The water infrastructure doesn't stop there, with in-ground piping ensuring water is accessible across the entire property
● Dividing the paddocks is excellent tree lane ways with over 1,000 trees* planted in the last 4 years Excellent improved pastures including 7ha* being under oats at the moment
Bushgrove' is a beautiful little property with excellent water. Not too often can you find a property of this size with enough income-producing potential to make it worthwhile. Whether it be a weekender or home it is sure to meet your needs.
Unfortunately, the owners require a sale due to illness, all they want to do is travel. Offers prior to Auction seriously considered.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Southwell 0427 755 997 email@example.com
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.