*Please be advised that given the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 all properties are able to be shown via Facetime if you do not feel comfortable attending the property or if you are unwell yourself. Please contact the agent to request a viewing.*
In the heart Kingston a one of a kind of opportunity has presented itself with this spacious, thoughtfully renovated townhouse in a quiet setting. Built in the early 1980's, 'Richmond Place' is a tightly held complex that is often sought after but rarely found in the market.
Within walking distance to some of Canberra's best eateries, pubs and bars, a quick ride around Lake Burley Griffin to the CBD and within the catchment zone of some of Canberra's best local schools such as Telopea, this location is hard to beat.
Stepping inside you will be impressed by the functional layout down stairs, including two living areas and kitchen complete with Miele appliances and stone benchtops throughout the kitchen, bar and laundry.. Double glazed windows and doors compliment the flow of natural light and enhance the connection to the spacious courtyards.
Upstairs, enjoy the extra large master bedroom, with WIR, and ensuite. The two other bedrooms are complete with built in wardrobes. The newly renovated ensuite and main bathroom have been fitted with modern luxury fixtures with travertine and Italian ceramic wall tiles. Features include:
• Dual air conditioning systems; ducted upstairs and split system downstairs
• Miele Appliances
• Security system
• Automated double garage
• Foxtel connections in both lounge and master bedroom
• Floor to ceiling living area double glazed windows and doors
• Dimmable LED down lights throughout.
• Hard wired Cat 5e and TV cabling to all living areas and bedrooms
• Newly renovated master and ensuite bathrooms with hard wired heated towel rails
• Dual sided custom built Merbau fence in back courtyard
• Fully automated irrigation systems in both front and back courtyards
• Custom built-in Jarrah bench seats in the front court yard
• Integrated entertainment unit in lounge
• Over 120m2 of internal living area and over 100m2 of courtyard space
• Custom made motorised awnings
• Designated utilities and clothes line areas.
• Fantastic Kingston location adjacent the shops, Telopea Park and Manuka precinct
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.