- July1920, Old world double and single brick home on spacious surrounds with expansive rural views located on the edge of Binalong Village only 120km to Canberra and 310km to Sydney. First time offered in 28 years.
- This expansive and very appealing property is full of old world features as well as modern conveniences.
- 5 Bedrooms plus office, modern country kitchen in excellent condition, renovated bathroom, comfortable living and dining spaces with slow combustion wood heating, verandah, sunrooms, polished floors, high ceilings and wide hallways.
- A feature of this property is Bruce's library, where some well known feature film music has been composed over the years and still is
- This expansive property is approximately 9500sqm in size, with established gardens, trees, shrubs and lawns. Very impressive and peaceful surrounds that can also be subdivided.
- Also constructed on the property is a 5 bay machinery shed/carport, spacious workshop that would cater for personal and business use, fresh water tanks, cool room and storage sheds.
- A very impressive property on the edge of a popular rural village with picturesque surrounds. While still conveniently located close to major regional centres and cities.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.