This third floor one bedroom apartment is located in the popular HUB development. Comprising open plan living with large covered balcony overlooking the Canberra Stadium, this private apartment is a must to inspect. The property is open plan to the living area with split system air-conditioning, Includes: lift access, secure basement car park and storage cage.
Conveniently located close to the AIS and Canberra Stadium, University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, and the evolving commercial district of the HUB an inspection is highly recommended.
KEY Features include:
* Large one bedroom apartment with built in robes and stunning views
* Elevated third storey location with lift access
* Open plan kitchen living area
* Split system air conditioning for both heating and cooling
* Large balcony area
* Single car accommodation plus storage cage
* Close to many quality schools, shops, main arterial roads, ANU and GIO stadium
* Minutes to Civic and Belconnen Town centre
* Bus route directly out front
* Water $167.00 per quarter (approx)
* Body Corporate $1228.00 half yearly (approx)
* General Rates $333.00 per quarter (approx)
* Land Tax $337.00 per quarter if rented out (approx)
* The apartment has been receiving a rental income of $360.00 per week which is a rental yield of 6.9%
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 7201m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.