A family home with great outdoor entertaining qualities
Desirably located with a stylish rendered facade, this neat residence on 711m2 (approx.) awaits you.
The wonderfully maintained garden at the front is a striking first impression. While inside, this immediately enjoyable three bedroom residence is a welcoming place to call home for your young or growing family and showcases traditional spaces over a spacious floorpan including a front sun-drenched lounge and dining area. A sizeable family/meals room has more of a casual vibe, with the kitchen adjoining this space. The original kitchen includes new appliances, plenty of bench space and storage compartments.
The family are taken care of with three comfortable bedrooms nestled together for ease, two fitted with built-in robes and are conveniently adjacent to the home's updated central bathroom including a bath and separate toilet.
The extensive entertainer's deck will be buzzing with activity in the warmer months as you host family and friends for BBQs, while the back also has a low-maintenance garden with plenty of space for the kids to play. There is also easy access to this vast rear yard via the lockup gate with a vehicle parking bay behind.
Other highlights include a separate laundry, a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system, secure single garage and off-street parking.
A superb location supplies convenience in abundance, with your daily shopping and cafe needs easily met at the Chisholm Shopping precinct. You also have South.Point Tuggeranong Shopping Centre nearby, as well as arterial roads close for an effortless connection to both the City and Gungahlin.
This home offers the perfect foundations for those new to the market, to a family that appreciates convenience or to a downsizer that isn't keen on the idea of apartment or villa living.
Why you'll love this home:
* Beautifully presented three bedroom home with a fantastic street appeal, enhanced by the rendered facade, and set on a leafy and level 711m2 (approx.) block of land
* Living areas are generously proportioned and comprise of an L-shaped lounge/dining, a family room and an adjoining kitchen
* Original but well maintained kitchen with electric appliances including a new Bosch cooktop, new stainless steel Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and Chef oven
* All bedrooms are a good size and two offer built-in robes
* Stylishly renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling (including feature tiling) and a separate toilet
* Renovated laundry with storage and external access
* Internal comfort is maintained throughout the year by a 1 year old Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Hot water is supplied by an electric system
* Polished slate flooring in passageways and kitchen
* New LED downlights throughout
* Updated window furnishings
* New deck, accessed from the family room and laundry makes for a wonderful addition to the living space with built-in bench seating with storage, and a Laserlite and Colorbond covered pergola with shade cloth
* Secure, landscaped and easy care rear garden with established plants, a grassed area, and a cubby house - it is a great place for the kids and/or pets to play, or to relax and enjoy time with family and/or friends
* Garden shed for additional storage
* Tiled front patio with a feature timber screen and seating
* Car accommodation is provide by a single lock-up garage
* Ample off street parking including a space behind a timber gate for a vehicle, trailer, caravan or boat
* Great location close to Caroline Chisholm Junior and Senior Campuses, Chisholm Village Shopping Centre, transport and arterial roads
* House size (approx.): Residence - 123.36m2; Garage - 21.6m2; Total - 144.96m2
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Chisholm PrimaryPrimary School
Caroline Chisholm High School, ChisholmHigh School