Let gracious accommodation and a cul-de-sac location sweep you away! Beyond the manicured frontage on approximately 947sqm of land, this impressive four bedroom plus study or five bedroom, two bathroom home is nestled in a terrific location. Designed to maximise natural light and capture garden views from every room, this family-wise home emphasises space and entertaining with a free-flowing floorplan, generous rooms and plenty of storage.
A beautiful blend of carpet and tiles offer instant appeal to this wonderful home featuring a formal lounge/dining and an expansive living zone. An efficient kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, generous storage, a filtered water tap and quality appliances overlooks the generous casual family/meals area which flows out to the sensational outdoor entertaining domain. The vast pergola boasting a Colorbond/Laserlite roof and cafe blinds is perfect for relaxed family living and a gorgeous garden with plenty of lawn for the kids and/or pets to play.
The bedrooms are well zoned and parents in particular will welcome a master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes. The further four bedrooms are each appointed with built-in robes and reside close to the family bathroom.
Further enhanced with ducted gas heating, cooled by three air conditioning units (one in the main bedroom, one in the family/meals and one in the lounge/dining), roller shutters, an alarm, and two large garden sheds. This property is even high on car accommodation with a secure auto-doored double garage and a single covered carport and pebbled area on the other side of the home that would be a very suitable home for a trailer.
Commanding complete convenience 7 Horton Close is moments from public transport express routes and major shopping centres.
This is big family living... right where so many families want to live and we welcome you to experience this wonderful home for yourself.
Why you'll love this home:
* Immaculately presented and comfortable four bedroom plus study/fifth bedroom family home with a lovely outlook
* Great street appeal with a beautiful front landscaped garden with manicured hedges and established plants
* Generous light filled interior has been fastidiously maintained
* Formal lounge with 4 year old carpet and 6 month old window furnishings around picture windows overlooking the front garden and quiet street
* Generous sized dining and casual family/meals area
* Ultimate kitchen offering 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, generous storage, filtered tap and quality appliances including a Fiori gas cooktop and pull out rangehood, and a stainless steel Westinghouse oven and grill
* Generous master bedroom suite with a built-in robes and an ensuite
* Three additional family/guest bedrooms with built-in robes
* Study/bedroom five with built-in robe
* Experience comfort all year round with ducted gas heating, and three air conditioning units (one in the main bedroom, one in the family/meals and one in the lounge/dining)
* External roller shutters to three western windows
* Rinnai Infinity 26 continuous flow gas hot water system with temperature control remotes
* The family/meals opens to a large pergola with Colorbond/Laserlite roof and cafe blinds - offering ideal entertaining in any type of weather
* Impeccably maintained garden with ample space for kids and/or pets to play, beautiful established plants which provide privacy and surround a grassed area all encapsulated by 1.8m Colorbond fencing
* Two large garden sheds for storage, one powered (via an extension cable)
* Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage with automatic doors
* Separate pebbled driveway leads to a single covered carport on the other side of the home and would be a very suitable home for a trailer
* House size (approximately): Residence - 184.00m2; Garage - 42.70m2; Total - 226.70m2
* Great location close to Wanniassa Shops, respected schools, sporting facilities, transport and the arterial roads to Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden Town Centre and beyond
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.