Nestled above the highly regarded Space 2 residential development, this expansive, well maintained, luxury penthouse offers a unique opportunity for the discerning buyer seeking that rare mix; the spaciousness of a house combined with the life-style and convenience of a beautifully located apartment.
The Space and Space 2 developments on Canberra's Northbourne Avenue precinct set new benchmarks in clarity of design, precision of detailing and generosity of space. The landscape result is characterized by expansive outdoor rooms, calming birch forests, fluid transitions between open-air areas and undercrofts, and refined stone detailing.
On the top level of Space 2 The Residence, Apartment 703 flows over 243m2, with a sunlit North East aspect that enhances every day. Spacious balconies linked to every part of the apartment offer an additional 63m2 (approx.) of living space.
You will love the large open living spaces, high ceilings, full length windows & great views. Oversized bedrooms are luxurious, plus quality bathrooms and the kitchen will impress the fussiest of cooks.
* Three bedrooms, two with ensuite and large walk-in wardrobes, the other currently being used as a home cinema, separate main bathroom, dedicated home office space and laundry, in addition to the kitchen and linked living areas
* All bedrooms are extra-large & the main offers a full dressing room & beautiful ensuite with bath tub
* The kitchen is fitted with european appliances, integrated dishwasher, stone work tops & an abundance of storage
* Full length Double Glazed windows throughout
* Both formal & informal living spaces flow well from the kitchen & make entertaining your guests a delightful experience
* 3.0 metre ceilings to the living & full length windows throughout
* The location is an easy 20 minute walk to the City or stroll up the road to Tilley's in Lyneham for Sunday brunch
* Security access to building & carpark
* Lift access from your basement carpark
* Great acoustic wall separation
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning. Given its size, the apartment is provided with two dedicated, reverse cycle air conditioning units. One services the living areas, the other the bedrooms.
* 2 first level car spaces & 2 private lock-up storage units in the underground carpark
* Garbage chute
Living size: 243m2 approx.
Balconies: 63m2 approx.
Unit Plan 3172 : Managed by Independent Strata Management
Strata levies: $2,871 per quarter approx.
Sinking fund balance at February 2020: $191,429.14
Rates: $1,380 per annum approx.
View by appointment only.
To book your private inspection contact Ian Mcnamee & Partners Jerrabomberra 6283 5555, Margrit Sedlacek 0402 024 447, firstname.lastname@example.org or George Miller 0417 299 826, email@example.com
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Ian McNamee & Partners can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking