This stunning 2005 built double brick and clay tile Villa is quality throughout. Perfectly situated close to the Archer Street strip, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Villa will surely impress.
* Beautiful Sydney Blue-gum Timber Flooring
* 30 course ceilings with feature cornices
* Stanford doors with lever style hardware
* 3 queen sized bedrooms with built in / walk in robes.
* 2 sparkling bathrooms tiled to dado, with glass pivot shower screen and porcelain basins
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and security alarm
* Domed style patio to clay paved courtyard
* Double garage with remote sectional door + roller door to rear
To be amongst the first to view this absolutely stunning Villa, call today as quality properties like this don't last long.
Make your appointment to view today with Glenn Buckley 0429 991 896 or Ally Carvallio 0403 273 932.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.