SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE Immaculate post war residence on an elevated 610sqm hillside allotment
This home is proudly offered for the first time in over 30 years.
Distinguished by outstanding 180 degree vistas and soothing bay breezes, this impeccably maintained post-war residence is situated on an elevated and expansive allotment, with a charming street appeal, in a highly desired locale on the Kedron border. Surrounded by a host of premium amenities including cafes, schools, shopping and transport links, this address presents abundant family lifestyle appeal in a high growth precinct.
While ready for immediate enjoyment, this domain also offers flexible opportunities with ample scope to improve the existing residence (STCA).
Showcasing pristine interiors this light filled residence comprises:-
* Open plan lounge and dining room leading to deck
* Separate eat-in kitchen with updated appliances
* Three genuine double bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite and rear sitting deck
* Full-length, under cover entertaining deck capturing uninterrupted North-Easterly views
* Enclosed rear patio opening to child friendly back garden, level lawn with room for a pool
* Downstairs accommodates 3rd bathroom and retreat area with separate entry, 3 car garage, storage areas
* Impeccably preserved interiors, captivating outlooks and prime location
* 1km (approx) to Padua College. Easy walk to cafes, schools, shopping and transport links
* Extra off-street parking, turning bay, car access to back garden, security screening, internal laundry
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. The property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden