Inviting family home in convenient central location
Offering immense lifestyle appeal, this beautifully maintained home will appeal to families seeking space, comfort and convenience. It's centrally placed, a stroll from local shops, while public/private schools, Strathfield and Burwood are all close by.
- Single level layout offering separate living and dining areas
- Large covered outdoor entertaining space and easycare garden
- Well appointed eat-in kitchen includes stainless gas cooktop
- Accommodation consists up to four generously sized bedrooms
- Separate studio/retreat provides versatile living options
- Stylishly updated main bathroom, laundry with additional w/c
- Air conditioning, tiled flooring, built-ins, ample storage
- Great condition and ready to move straight into and enjoy
- Plentiful off street parking, close proximity to transport
- Moments to Coles, Big W, cafes, Muslim and Christian schools
Features include: Air Conditioning,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Gas
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.