Above the Snowline situated in Perisher Valley. Ski from the door with instant access to the world class Snow Resort with the highest terrain, the greatest number of lifts and the most reliable snow in Australia.
Sonnenhof lodge accommodating 17 bedrooms and a four bedroom owners residence.
- Located on an elevated position with fantastic views over Perisher valley
- Licensed Restaurant with two Bars
- Large lounge area fully furnished with open fireplace and pool table
- Spa and Sauna
- Cool room and store room with 2 freezers
- Generous and comfortable owners/managers flat, ideally suited to a family
- Arctic Cat Snowmobile
- Bombardier Snow-cat with new motor, newly built transmission and fully rebuilt suspension
- 1978 Bombardier Bombi snow plough
- Staff accommodation on site
- All-inclusive sale
- Ski from the door with immediate access to 100 groomed runs and 47 lifts
- 17 guests rooms all with ensuite and fully furnished. Approval for 40 Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel benches and under bench fridge
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.