This ultra-luxe two-storey town home with a secure four-car basement garage private lift access, mineral infinity swimming pool and three ensuite bedrooms also offers the luxury of an easy walk to the Parliamentary Triangle and Manuka's boutique shops, restaurants and sports grounds.
One of just four residences in an exclusive gated complex designed by award-winning Stewart Architecture, it's a private and well oriented home that perfectly blends exquisite outdoor spaces with eye-catching premium high end interiors and amenities.
Among these are the spectacular poolside cabana luxuries with lounge, slow combustion wood fireplace and bar, plus integrated TV with surround sound.
With the adjacent self-cleaning pool, topiary plantings and paved terrace as a backdrop, it's a setting that will likely be much favoured for entertaining or simply unwinding from the day's hustle and bustle.
There's a seamless flow from here into the interior living areas where high ceilings, a soaring double-height atrium and extensive use of glass provide exceptional lines of sight from the front courtyard to the rear terrace and bring abundant natural light.
Upstairs, each of the bedrooms has its own TV, balcony access and a designer luxe ensuite with premium level fixtures.
The master bedroom's luxurious ensuite features a freestanding Italian porcelain bathtub, massive separate shower and dual basins, while the bedroom itself has access to a northern terrace with views of Parliament House.
• Architecturally designed two-storey town home in a gated complex of four, just minutes walking distance from Manuka
• Private lift access to four-car basement garage with a 12m bank of storage and a recently completed epoxy floor treatment
• Private and lush front garden courtyard with top-of-the-range outdoor kitchen that includes a Miele dishwasher, electric awning with LED lighting, and dual access to interior living spaces
• Open-plan living and dining with double-height central atrium plus a large-screen TV with elaborate ELAC and Dendon sound system
• Sleek, well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry, island bench, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, Miele induction cooktop and two ovens with steamer and plate warmer
• Ancillary cupboard with additional fridge accessible from outdoor kitchen
• Second living area and study featuring custom joinery
• Full luxury bathroom at ground level
• Large laundry with external access
• Rear paved outdoor entertaining area with self-cleaning mineral infinity swimming pool, outdoor shower, cabana with built in bar/kitchenette, Vintec bar fridge, lounge, slow combustion wood fireplace, television and sound system
• Lavishly planted rear garden with espaliered camellias, formal hedging, maples, magnolias and cycads plus vegetable container garden
• Automatic irrigation system
• Blackbutt staircase leads to second floor bedrooms
• Master bedroom with north-facing balcony and views to Parliament House, enormous walk-in wardrobe and huge ensuite with full-height Italian porcelain tiles, freestanding designer bathtub, dual sink vanity and large walk-in shower
• Two additional bedrooms, each with its own designer ensuite, built-in wardrobe, electric blinds and access to a balcony overlooking the pool
• All bedrooms with wall-mounted TVs
• Hydronic in-slab underfloor heating throughout plus reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Security system
Rates - $3,141 pa
Body Corporate - $2,600pq