*Under current Covid-19 restrictions, private viewings will respectfully be limited to buyers who are in a position to proceed with a purchase on or prior to auction day. Please contact Tony Trpeski on 0413 168 733 to discuss. Thank you for your understanding at this time.*
Located in a very small cul-de-sac, this brand new family home has an abundance of space for the entire family. Offering a unique, thoughtful, contemporary design ensuring everyone has room to stretch-out in day to day life, all within close proximity to all major amenities, quality educational facilities, sporting ovals plus easy access to public transport.
Architecturally designed & built to the highest standard, this brand-new home located in this peaceful enclave, has been created with live-in owner in mind. Generous open plan living areas, emphasized by high ceilings & large glass windows & sliding doors provide a spacious & relaxed living environment whilst the location places you within easy walking distance to the Kambah IGA and Liquorland.
The living areas downstairs are both functional & stylish, with beautiful, engineered timber flooring. The ground level also contains a designer kitchen boasting Franke appliances, separate laundry & a powder room. These downstairs spaces enjoy a seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining courtyard through large glass sliding doors for year-round enjoyment.
Upstairs offers another three well-sized bedrooms, you will find the main bathroom here and study nook as well, including the high calibre finishes you would expect such as custom vanities, mirrored storage cabinets, semi-frameless shower screens & bath tub. The luxurious main bedroom located downstairs boasts a spacious ensuite bathroom, and large walk-in robe.
The location is, without doubt, the highlight here, being just down the street from all your grocery and liquor desires. The kids will be able to enjoy the outdoors with a myriad of walking and bike trails, the ever-popular Mount Taylor reserve and swimming at Kambah pool during those summer months - will make for wonderful childhood memories for the future. The home has been built with the concept of comfortable family that is extremely stylish, timeless, durable through a functional and contemporary design.
Overall - it's perfect!
- 172m2 of living area
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Two separate living areas downstairs
- Large 40m2 double garage with dual access
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Dual zone ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Engineered timber flooring
- Study nook to upstairs area
- 4 Spacious bedrooms with robes
- Formal main entrance
- Raked ceilings to North facing family room
- Large 38m2 alfresco outdoor area
- Franke appliances incl 900mm induction cooktop
- Large laundry with dual access & linen press
- Water tap plumbed for refrigerator
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Guest powder-room downstairs
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water system
- Quality fixtures/fittings to all bathrooms
- Plush soft furnishings throughout
- Ample off street parking for visitors
- Large rainwater tanks
- Full size laundry with linen press
- Secure side gate access for boat, caravan etc
- Vacant, ready for immediate possession
- $850 per week rental estimate
Auction: On-site 1pm, Saturday 16th October, 2021
Your inspection of this magnificent family home is highly recommended.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport