Seldom do homes of this calibre come to market. This is your chance to get into one of the best locations in Woden Valley. Be quick. This home has towering ceilings on entry and is light filled. There are two living areas on ground level, a lounge and meals / family room. These are separated by a gas fireplace, an ideal spot to sit with a glass of your favourite red.
Both the lounge and family room look out to a lovely private front courtyard perfect for summer BBQ's. The contemporary kitchen features stone benchtops, european appliances and quality tapware. This combined with the island bench, means dinner parties will be a breeze.
Also on the ground level ( and future proofing you) is the master bedroom, quality ensuite with wall mounted vanity, designer tapware and heated towel racks. A good sized walk in robe is provided. Internal access to the double garage is sensibly located off living and near kitchen.
Upstairs are two more bedrooms, a large study and sitting/rumpus area. Everything about this home simply works and feels like it is in the right place. This surely wont last long. This home is modern with flair and will suite progressive professionals of a similar ilk.
- 3 bedroom ensuite with study
- Double garage
- Towering ceilings
- Future proof with master bedroom downstairs
- Beautiful private courtyard
- Designer kitchen with quality tapware, induction cooking and stone benchtops
- Huge study and rumpus area
- Walk to Bite to Eat and Chifley grocer
- Walk to Woden
- Near Marist, short drive to Torrens primary and Sacred Heart
- RATES $2900 pa
- Body Corp (owners voting to have zero fees other than common property insurance)
Contact Steve Thomas to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.