Stylish new build; premium finishes and park views
Situated in Nirimba, within the Aura community, this brand new duplex has been built to the highest of standard including premium finishes such as stone benchtops, shower niches, built-in robes in all bedrooms, pantry and storage areas.
The property features roller blinds to all bedrooms, and fly screens to all opening windows and sliding doors. Enjoy year-round comfort with two air-conditioners; one in the master bedroom and one in the living/diving/kitchen open plan area.
Enjoy the privacy of your own 1.8m high fully fenced yard with landscaped garden bed with established plants and fold down clothesline.
This property has uninterrupted views over a park and is only a short drive from Baringa State Primary School (and the soon to be completed High School), shopping complex and within close proximity to your choice of beaches and the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct.
Please note this property is still under construction; register your details and you will be alerted when an inspection is available.
- Brand new S X Homes build with premium finishes throughout
- Stone benchtops, soft close hinges and draws, dishwasher
- Vinyl planking in all living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms, pantry and storage areas
- Roller blinds and flyscreens, air conditioning in living and master
- 3000L water tank, fully fenced, landscaped yards with clothesline
- NBN ready
- Double lock-up remote garage with internal access and laundry
- Close proximity to bike paths, playgrounds and Bruce Highway access
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Pets on application
- Available to rent from Friday 20 November
Features include: Air Conditioning,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Internal Laundry,Pets allowed
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Bianca Zorzetto to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.