If you're considering sampling all the benefits city living has to offer but still prefer the leafy surrounds of our famous Bush Capital, then I might just have the perfect property for you! The architecturally designed, boutique "Camerai" development of just 20 apartments enjoys all the benefits of O'Connor's established streetscapes, combined with the extensive cafes, restaurants and transport options that make the Inner North such a coveted location.
In addition to the lovely surroundings, the apartment itself is all you could wish for and more - a stunning, private, north-facing living area leading to a dual access balcony, gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and stone benches, 2 double bedrooms (both with ample storage), and two deluxe bathrooms. Floor to ceiling, double glazed windows flood the home with endless natural light, and capture delightful leafy vistas. The sunny balcony is accessed via both the living room and Master bedroom, and overlooks the pretty communal gardens and Jandura Park - this lush and peaceful outlook can never be built out!
Elegant and stylish, this fabulous apartment is enviably located close to restaurants, cafes and other amenities of the O'Connor, Lyneham and Dickson shops. It's an easy walk to the Macarthur Avenue Light Rail stop, and "Camerai" has its own direct access to Jandura Park and the cycleway to safely ride into Civic. The Lyneham Wetlands, with its network of walking trails, is just around the corner.
Too numerous to mention them all, but features include:
- Stunning open-plan living area leading to north-facing, dual-access balcony
- High ceilings and multiple full-height, double glazed windows throughout
- Beautiful Blackbutt floating floor in living area
- Chef's kitchen with induction hob, under-bench oven, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and soft-close drawers
- Segregated north-facing Master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite, and balcony access
- Bedroom 2 easily takes a Queen bed, and has built-in robes with sliding doors
- Deluxe main bathroom with spacious waterfall shower, and concealed laundry
- Delightful leafy vistas from all windows
- Inverter air conditioners in living room and Master bedroom
- Intercom security
- Secure garaging for one vehicle, plus spacious lockable storage room
- Fabulously located close to the Macarthur Ave light rail stop, and the cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants of the Inner North
- Jandura Park abuts the complex - cycle right through to the ANU and beyond!
78m2 internal living + 10m2 balcony
Body Corp: $1,258.75 per quarter (includes Sinking Fund)
Rates: $1,569 per annum
Build Date: 2013
EER: 6 Stars
- Property Type: Apartment
legal Details: Energy Efficiency Rating: 6.0