Perfectly placed close to the Crace village centre, this beautifully presented light and spacious studio apartment on the first floor of the Abena North boutique development is an opportunity to either live in or invest in a popular and upmarket suburb.
The large tiled living space with full length picture windows look out onto a broad balcony with a pleasant view to the hills beyond. The kitchen has a stone benchtop, new ceramic cooktop, Stainless steel and glass oven, Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer and a ducted rangehood. New carpet in the bedroom area which has a built in wardrobe with a mirror door. New LED lighting has been installed in the living area which has a split system airconditioner for year round comfort.
Under cover parking and a lockable storage shed are provided in the secure parking compound.
This apartment has everything close at hand such as local Crace Central with Supabarn, chemist, medical centre, coffee shops, hair dresser, the popular Local District bar and restaurant, gym, as well as recreation parks and walking trails. Public transport is available at your doorstep and there is easy access to major transport routes.
Strata levies $657.19 pq
Rates 372.95 pq
Land Tax $466.72 pq
Water $166.85 pq
• Generous 46m2 living plus 12m2 balcony with views
• Great potential rental return of approximately $320pw
• Small boutique complex of just 20 apartments over two levels
• Secure resident entry and intercom
• NBN connection
• Generous easy care tiled living area could easily be separated from bedroom area
• New ceramic cook top, as well as dishwasher in kitchen
• New LED lighting in living area and new carpet in bedroom
• Large combined bathroom and laundry
• One secure undercover car space and storage
• Sought after location
• Close to shops, transport and recreation amenities
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Rod Meates to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.