New to the rental market is this well presented 4th floor 1 bedroom apartment located in the popular "Eclipse" development in sought after Bruce. A fantastic floorplan in place and you will enjoy everything this apartment has to offer. Some of the features include,
- Open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Great kitchen with Blanco dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Electric cooking
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Floor to ceiling tiles
- Main bedroom with mirrored robes
- Balcony area with great views
- Single car space
A perfect location with a short drive to Belconnen Westfields and public transport nearby. Close to Calvary hospital and University
Available for a long term lease. A must to view!
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Available from 19 Jan 2021
No open inspections scheduled.
Request an inspection time
Let Paul Kerin know an inspection time that works for you.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.