Specifically designed for our coastal climate and with a relaxed lifestyle in mind, this property exudes personality and luxurious practicality. This spacious, light-filled expansive apartment offers a convenient suburban lifestyle with a thriving cafe hub right on your doorstep.
Brand new and comprising of three generous bedrooms plus a designated study nook; the master suite features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath. Relax on your own spacious private balcony overlooking the water while enjoying your morning cup of coffee.
Revive is situated in thriving Birtinya and enjoys direct views of Lake Kawana. Take a walk, ride a bike or kayak around the lake - The Hospital precinct and Birtinya Shopping Centre with cafe' hub are all within walking distance.
Please note that the building image is for illustrative purposes
To attend any of our scheduled inspections, please register your details via the property link. All interested parties must be registered to attend the inspection.
- New apartment with huge balcony and amazing water views
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and water views
- Additional spacious study or home office
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops and butler's pantry
- Indoor living flows seamlessly to covered alfresco with water views
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Undercover secure basement car parking for two
- Secure complex with lift access and intercom
- Walking distance to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Enjoy stunning waterfront walkways that stretch on for kilometres
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Available to rent 22 October 2020
Features include: Air Conditioning,Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Intercom,Water Views,Secure Parking
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Bianca Zorzetto to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.