PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 30TH JANUARY AT 14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN.
This unique 2-bedroom, split-level terrace-style apartment in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore provides luxury, convenience and lifestyle in one unmissable package.
Through the secure entrance up the lift to the top floor, you'll step into your new home and leave the stress behind.
Engineered timber floors flow throughout the lower level open plan kitchen/dining/living space. The modern kitchen boasts Miele appliances and more than enough bench space to cook for yourself or a big get-together with friends. The European-style laundry cupboard uses space cleverly to get the job done without compromising living areas. The large, welcoming lounge room fills with natural light from the floor-to-ceiling glass stackable doors which open up to the spacious private balcony offering expansive views over the lake to the hills beyond. You'll be blown away with its beauty at sunset.
Upstairs, you'll find two large bedrooms with built-in-robes, and large windows with more views to make you the envy of your friends. Heating and cooling ensures you're always comfortable. The two generous, pristine bathrooms feature bright floor-to-ceiling tiles for an extra touch of luxury.
Comfortable and energy efficient with an EER of 6.0, this apartment requires next to no energy to maintain an ambient temperature year-round. And double glazing on all windows keeps the bustle of Eastlake Parade outside, maintaining a quiet serenity at home.
In the basement, two designated car parks (side by side and close to the lift) will make you feel like a 'rock star'. An easily accessible, extra-large concealed lockup storage space has plenty of storage room for boxes, multiple bikes etc.
The Element building has comprehensive security with restricted access, security cameras, number plate recognition and reliable visitor parking. The body corporate team are effective communicators and are committed to representing the owners.
When you start itching for some excitement, you'll find the best of Kingston Foreshore on your doorstep. It's an easy walk to bars, cafes, restaurants and public transport. Salons, florists, convenience stores and even a medical centre are housed within the building. Close to business, Parliament, the airport and CBD, nowhere is hard to get to.
Lovers of the outdoors will be drawn to the nearby trails that weave through the Jerrabomberra Wetlands and around Lake Burley Griffin. And when you crave sunshine and fresh air, but don't want to hit the streets, the rooftop garden with BBQs and more breathtaking views is your ticket to relaxation in style.
The benefits of this apartment will continue to be enhanced as it grows in value in the future. In considering the features of this apartment, it is hard to find a box left unticked for an owner occupier or investor. It's the full package. Investors won't want to let this opportunity slip through their fingers, and owner/occupiers will never regret the move.
Life is all about balance, and 140/45 Eastlake Parade offers a lifestyle most can only dream of.
- Expansive views overlooking the lake
- Extensive built ins and storage throughout
- Double glazed windows and large double glazed stacker doors
- Both bedrooms with BIR's
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
- Reverse cycle programmable ducted air conditioning on first floor
- Split systems in each bedroom on the second floor
- Miele appliances including electric 4 plate cook-top, range-hood and fan-forced oven
- Integrated Dishlex dishwasher
- Stone kitchen benches
- Quality carpets and engineered timber floors throughout
- Privacy and block out blinds
- European style laundry with ceramic sink and combination washing machine/dryer
- Secure building access with video intercom
- Fibre NBN connection and Pay/FTA TV outlets
- Secure building access with video intercom
- Web-based free phone calls within Elements
- Secure basement parking for two cars with number plate recognition access
- Secure storage space
- Access to parcel lockers for secure parcel delivery
- Communal cinema in complex with online booking system
- Direct access to rooftop garden and BBQ area with wireless hotspot
- Solar panels and rainwater harvesting used throughout complex
UV: $10,800,000 (2020)
Living area: 98m2
Balcony area: 18m2
Currently rented at $560/week on fixed term lease until 13th July 2021
General Rates: $1,735 p.a approx.
Land Tax: $2,026 p.a approx. (only payable if rented)
Strata: $5,453 p.a approx.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor