The property is set in the restored Australian Sugar Corporation's Mill. Built in 1842 on the Cooks River lying on the Inner West's southern edge straddling Canterbury and Hurlstone Park, with Earlwood accessible over an adjacent river footbridge. The Sugar Mill Apartments, a hidden Sydney gem on the no-through Sugar House Road, are close to the evolving up-and-coming lifestyle hub of Canterbury. Leisure amenities include the numerous Cooks River parks and their sporting pitches, children's play areas and BBQ sites. Additional leisure activity is provided for by nearby Canterbury Aquatic & Fitness Centre, Canterbury Racecourse, and the 23km long Ryde to Botany Bay cycleway that passes the Sugar Mill. Canterbury train station, and bus terminus, is a very short walking distance away, and at 11 km from Sydney's Town Hall, or 28 minutes by train, The Sugar Mill is an easy commute to the CBD.
- Master bedroom with unsuit, private treetop views through a deep-set bay window
- Large second bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, bay window with private views
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, granite benchtops and dishwasher
- Open plan living & dining area with bay windows enjoying treetop & cooks river views
- Master bathroom with combined deep bathtub and shower recess, carpet flooring
- Internal laundry facilities, Herringbone parquet flooring, gas baronets
- Study nook located in the living area, Off street parking for 1 x car, top floor
- Ample storage, Intercom security system, manicured gardens, visitor's car space
- Intercom security system
Size 110smq in total 96smq internal
Features include: Ensuite,Dishwasher,Built-in Robes,Floorboards,Broadband,Pay TV,Intercom
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Tony Iskandar to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:110 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 50 apartments with 2 bedrooms that just sold near 17/2-4 Sugar House Road Canterbury