Large sized apartment boasting natural light and designer finishes
This generously proportioned apartment will have a big impact on buyers who value size and privacy. It offers a superb low maintenance lifestyle with quality appointments throughout, excellent security and a peaceful position to the rear of the immaculately maintained ‘AERO’ security complex. Great for owner occupiers or a low-care high return investment, this convenient location is within an easy stroll to cafes, dining, parklands and Mascot Train Station.
- 2 Bed 1 Bath 1 Parking + Storage
- Located in Building D
- Generous, light-filled living and dining area
- Smartly appointed kitchen with sleek gas appliances
- Spacious L-shaped balcony with tranquil leafy outlooks
- Study room converted to second bedroom
- Floorboards throughout
- Internal laundry, air-conditioning, and intercom entry
- Resort facilities include an indoor pool, gym and sauna
- 24-hour security, on site building manager and shared roof BBQ terrace
- Currently tenanted
Property Code: 794
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Perly Cundasamy to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 50 apartments with 2 bedrooms that just sold near 181/635 Gardeners Rd Mascot