Enjoy living in this modern apartment totaling approximately 91m2 & ideally positioned in a modern security complex with city views in the heart of Belfield shopping village with vibrant cafes/restaurants & every convenience at your doorstep!
* Large bedroom with built-in, & spacious combined lounge & dining area
* High ceilings, large Caesarstone gas kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar
* Stylish bathroom, security car space, internal laundry & bonus of lift access
* Deep balcony with city views, perfect investment opportunity or first home
* Excellent location close to Natures Best, eateries, parks, schools & transport
Features include: Balcony,Secure Parking,Built-in Wardrobes
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Nick Begetis to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 25 apartments with 1 bedrooms that just sold near 19/31-33 Burwood Road Belfield