Privately set in serene secure complex and mere moments away from Cooks river cycle ways and all other amenities, this updated street facing unit has abundance of space and dual balcony's for alfresco entertaining.
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in, main with own private balcony
* Large street facing lounge with adjoining balcony
* Updated kitchen with stone bench tops
* Neat bathroom with separate bath tub, shower and toilet room
* Lock up garage and internal laundry
* Timber flooring, air-conditioning and freshly painted throughout
* Security intercom building with keyless pad entry
* Great location close to train station, shops, schools and Cooks river park lands
Details: George Arrage 0410 399 833 David He: 0425 261 926
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
Outdoor Entertaining Area
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact George Arrage to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Property Type:Unit / Apartment
Block Size:1820 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
RepaymentsStamp duty & upfront costs
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.