NEAT & TIDY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH LOCK-UP GARAGE
Neat & tidy two bedroom apartment located on the first floor in a quiet location (entry from Llandaff Street).
Features include: - Floorboards throughout living area - Neat kitchen with new dishwasher & stove - Tidy bathroom with bathtub - Built-in mirrored wardrobes in both bedrooms - Second bedroom ideal as a study - Coin-operated laundry on same level - Lock-up garage
Fantastic convenient location, only moments to Bondi Junction, Westfield Shopping Centre and train/bus stations.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through expressrealty.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed or cancelled.
5. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these changes or cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
Features include: Intercom
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Express Realty Rentals to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:1236 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.