In a highly soughtquality building this apartment has style & space making a greatcity pad or investment. Moments from Canberra CBD & Braddon & Dickson cafes and dining, the bestof Canberra is on your doorstep.
Recently rented Now Vacant
- Walk to city/ light rail at door / top convenience
- Cool design & separation between covered balcony, bedroom, bathroom & separate internal laundry
- Oversized windows, natural sunlight t/out
- Split air-cond, secure intercom entrance
- Large sparkling & fresh bathroom
- High ceilings & floor to ceiling glass step-out to generous covered 10m2 balcony
- Generous built-in robes, storage space
- Sought-after address & boutique building
- Easy walk to the CBD
- University, light rail & transport nearby
previously long term tenants since March 2015 on month to month lease $395 p/w. Outgoings
Body Corp: $1005 p/q, Rates: $1190 p/yr, Land Tax only if leasing out $1490 p/yr, Water & sewerage $166 p/qHealth Precautions At Total Property Open Home Inspections
- As we are called by the Australian Government to prevent the virus from spreading, everyone must practice good hygiene to protect against infection.
- Open Home Inspections all inquiries will be qualified if they have recently returned from overseas or if they are self-isolating or any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then entry to the property maybe denied.
- Sanitary station at open homes - bottles of hand sanitiser.
- Wiping of door handles with a proprietary anti-bacterial cleaning product such as Glen 20.
- Buyers avoid hand contact of any surface inside the property, sales agent wearing gloves will open doors etc as required.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters, no hand contact.
Please not that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this sales advertisement, Total Property Sales does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective purchasers to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.