Commanding a district panorama with water views, this surprisingly quiet top floor apartment presents a practical modern layout and quality appointments throughout. It is peacefully tucked away from the street in a highly sought-after central location.
- Beautifully presented open interiors bathed in natural light
- Living areas extend to a balcony perfect for alfresco dining
- Bright kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bench
- Double sized bedrooms include built-in or walk-in robes
- Air conditioning, pristine bathroom with a double shower
- Positioned within the well maintained 'Colma Court' building
- Single undercover car space, storage cage, separate laundry
- Close to Royal North Shore Hospital, schools and child care
- Minutes to the CBD and moments to city buses and trains
Features include: Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Internal Laundry
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact the agent to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.