Be impressed with this stunning two bedroom apartment boasting superior finishes, cutting edge design within a near new complex.
The apartment contains:
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops and cool neutral coloured decor, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Open plan living/dining areas, seamless feel of indoor/outdoor flow capturing an abundance of natural light
- Two duluxe bathrooms including ensuite to the master bedroom
- Light filled with sunny aspect
- Modern timber floorboards throughout, carpet in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating/cooling)
- Generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry incorporating a dryer
- Undercover carspace
- Security complex with security video intercom/security lift access
Located in Balmain peninsula within landscaped surroundings, rooftop garden complete with BBQ and entertaining facilities. A mix of retail space incorporating cafes, grocery, boutique shops are located on ground level.
Situated only a short walk away to Balmain village.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Kimberley Gunarajan to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:92 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.