This value-packed family-friendly home offers an exciting opportunity to enter the Franklin property market in a highly convenient locale. You'll be living within an easy walk of the Knorr Street light rail stop & across the road from the Franklin Woolworths plus a variety of shopping, dining & entertainment options. This townhouse is positioned mere meters away from the Nido early learning center & also just a short stroll to both the Franklin early childhood & Harrison Schools.
Offered with vacant possession & in great condition with minor maintenance completed throughout. This home has 2800mm ceilings downstairs & 2500mm ceilings upstairs, offering an extra sense of space throughout. Rare in newly constructed townhouses, this property has been generously appointed with large bedrooms & 3 toilets, including a separate toilet downstairs for guests.
The two-sided kitchen overlooks the open plan living & dining area & is complemented with plenty of storage & bench space, including stone benchtops & overhead cabinetry. Complete with stainless steel Bosch appliances, an induction cooktop, breakfast bar, microwave space & 1.5 bowl sink, this kitchen ticks all the boxes for family cooking & is stylishly appointed to boot.
Upstairs are bedrooms 1 & 2, both larger than usual & fitted with full-length mirrored wardrobes. The main bedroom is positioned away from the street with an outlook over the swimming pool & landscaped gardens. Both these bedrooms have a nearby bathroom, the main with an ensuite & the 2nd bedroom is located adjacent to the other bathroom which has a window for natural light & ventilation. Both bedrooms can comfortably accommodate queen beds and the main bedroom is even fitted with a TV! This part of the home is completed with a large linen press cupboard & European laundry which is located within the 2nd bathroom.
This property sits high above street level, offering privacy from passing by traffic. It also has dual entrances & 2 courtyards. The rear is located away from the street with sliding door access through bedroom 3. The front courtyard is positioned above the street & is screened by an established jasmine tree, perfect for young children, pets, or your very own vegetable patch.
The 'Vierra' development is a well-planned, mixed-use development that isn't over-run with apartments. There are just 95 residences in the project, which includes 35 townhouses, 60 apartments & 2 commercial spaces. Residents also have access to Vierra's landscaped gardens which include an established Birch forest, an outdoor pool & a covered BBQ area.
This townhouse has roman & sheer sunscreen blinds upstairs & heavy curtains downstairs with a subsequent excellent energy rating of 6 stars. However if you need further comfort, we have reverse cycle air conditioning into the living area & the main bedroom plus ceiling fans in the main bedroom & second bedroom. Finally, the property comes with 2 basement car spaces (tandem) & a storage cage, completing an excellent family home.
Inside 24 at Vierra:
· 2 storey design
· High ceilings throughout (2800mm downstairs)
· High-quality window furnishings throughout
· 104m2 of indoor space
· Open plan living & dining
· 3 bedrooms
· 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
· Kitchen fitted with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & induction cooktop
· Kitchen has plenty of bench space, cupboard space, microwave nook & 1.5 bowl sink
· European laundry & linen press
A few extra features:
· Reverse cycle air conditioning systems to living area & main bedroom
· Windows to 2 sides plus ceiling fans in main bedroom & bedroom 2
· TV included within the main bedroom
· Window to bathroom 2
· Light dimmers downstairs
· LED Lighting
· Cross flow ventilation
· Excellent energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
· 2 car spaces – tandem formation
· Storage cage in the basement
· Individual gas hot water system
· NBN connected
· Pet friendly
· No unapproved structures
· Vacant possession
· 21m² of courtyard space across 2 outdoor areas
· Elevated front courtyard above the street shielded with an established star jasmine hedge
· Near to the Knorr Street light rail stop & close to the Franklin Woolworths plus a variety of shopping, dining & entertainment options.
· Across the road from the Nido early learning center & also just a short stroll to both the Franklin early childhood & Harrison Schools.
· Access to 'Vierra's' landscaped gardens which include a Birch forest, an outdoor pool & a covered BBQ area.
· 104m² of living
· 21m² of courtyard space over 2 courtyards
· 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
· 2 storey design
· 2 car spaces (tandem)
· Rates: $1,463 p.a.
· Land tax (investors only): $1,782 p.a.
· Body corporate fees: $2,559 p.a
· Rental estimate: $540 - $580 per week
· Age: 4 years