This spacious one bedroom apartment on Level 3 has commanding views to Redhill and a leafy outlook over manicured common gardens and offers quiet and private accommodation away from the noisy night life of the harbor boardwalk. It features a large modern kitchen with high quality finishes, stone benchtops, Bosch Ceramic cooktop and oven, single drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and soft close drawers. The bedroom is large and has generous built in wardrobe with sliding doors. The bathroom is beautifully finished with floor to ceiling tiling, frameless glass shower screen and wall mounted basin with recessed cabinet above.
Quayside has a reputation as one of the best buildings in the Foreshore and is one of the few developments in the Foreshore with NBN to the unit. It features two lifts from the entrance lobby and garbage/recycling chute on each floor. The apartment has direct lift access to a Resident Rooftop Garden on Level 4, a great place to relax with family and friends.
Enjoy the harbour lifestyle of fine dining, cafes, markets and recreation opportunities that abound in this central location. Close to major transport routes and moments from Kingston and Manuka.
Body Corp $3491.56 pa
• Large living area and kitchen
• 64m2 Living and 9m2 covered Balcony
• Generous bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Quiet location
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• NBN connection available
• Secure basement carpark and lock up storage
• Sunny balcony with views to Red Hill
• New condition
• Quiet private living close to the Foreshore
• Close to Kingston shops and transport links
• Access to resident rooftop garden