This immaculate sun filled, 2 bedroom apartment is ideally located in the heart of Kingston. Gateway is only a short walk from popular and trendy cafe's, clubs, pubs, shopping and award winning restaurants as well as being only meters from the thriving hub that is the Foreshore.
The apartment offers:
- Modern open plan kitchen with European appliances.
- Good sized combined lounge and dining.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Double car space in the under ground car park.
- Intercom security access and lift
Owner consent is required for the keeping of pets
EER: There is no existing energy efficiency rating
BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" located under Open Times
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If there is no time available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once further access can be arranged
4. Please note that if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
To apply click on the 'APPLY ONLINE' button and complete the 1Form application.
BOND AND RENT
Bond is equivalent to 4 weeks rent (Bank Cheque or Money Order)
Please note Total Property Management does not accept any cash payments
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Total Property Management does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Available from 09 Jul 2021
No open inspections scheduled.
Request an inspection time
Let Loren Blundell know an inspection time that works for you.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.