SOLD - $825,000 in six days , left over buyers call steve
Much more like a full size house, is this large townhouse in the best position in complex, north facing and backing reserve land, with an almost rural feel. It has been extensively renovated and presents as a ground level, absolute luxury, lifestyle home. On arrival you are greeted with manicured turf and modern charcoal fascia colour scheme. Once inside it is immediately obvious no expense has been spared. From the double glazed windows and quality window dressings to ducted vacuum and designer style kitchen.
The kitchen has huge island bench, stone benchtops, quality appliances including dishwasher, soft close drawers and is the hub of home. Both bathrooms have been updated with vanities, rail and rain maker showerheads and new cabinets. Internal changes to walls create a sense of space and light. Security is assured with back to base alarm and security cameras. The circuit board like everything else has been upgraded.
There is extra insulation to booth walls and ceiling and combined with the split r/c systems, ducted gas and double glazing this will be a very, very comfortable home over time; providing the highest of living standards. There are added security doors and screens to home including to internal garage door. Extra power points are inside and out.
A high quality huge rear pergola spans the back yard while there is still a workable and spacious side yard. It of course has irrigation and manicured harvestable fruit trees and vegetable gardens. You also have an expanse of quality paving meaning you can always find a comfortable place to be in any weather.
VIDEOS (copy and paste to address bar at top of browser)
Just some of your home's features include;
- 3 bed ensuite with double garage on ground level with no steps
- New double glazed windows and high 5 star energy rating
- New insulation to ceiling and walls
- New split r/c systems
- New Solarhart hotwater system
- New pergola
- New bathroom cabinets, showerheads and vanities
- New designer kitchen with soft close drawers and stone benchtops
- New back to base alarm
- New landscaped designed gardens with fruit and vegetables and mix of deciduous and evergreen plants and shrubs
- New security screens to doors and windows
- Ducted vacuum
- Large double garage
- Ducted gas
- Light filled living areas
- Good sized parcel of land
- In best north facing position in courtyard and backing reserve
- Security cameras
- Large spacious light filled living areas
- Includes Bose surround system
- Includes 2x Smart Tv's one only 12 mths old
Body Corp 486.26 p/q...
Rates 437.00 p/q
Water 163.00 p/q
Near Calwell shops and bus stops, fast access on Monaro highway to northern Canberra
Private in-person inspections may be available.
Please reach out to the agent for more information about this property.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Steve Thomas to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.