Sleek and spacious, this contemporary two bedroom apartment has instant lock and leave appeal in the heart of a lifestyle location. Set within a fashionable 'Indigo' apartment complex, with the CBD and Fyshwick within an easy drive or cycle, this is the place to make your desire for apartment living a reality - just steps to Kingston, a stroll to Manuka's retail therapy and a skip to parks and sports grounds.
A practical and air-conditioned open-plan living and dining adjoins a stone benched kitchen showcasing a glass splashback, an abundance of storage, a breakfast bar, pendant lights and stainless steel Bosch appliances. Spill out to a good sized balcony from the living area or main bedroom and enjoy a tranquil setting dappled in sunlight.
Both bedrooms boast built-in robes, with the master further benefiting from an ensuite while the other is serviced by a deluxe bathroom with a large shower and mirrored cabinetry.
Further features to complete this most beautiful apartment include a European laundry, secure parking for two vehicles, split-system heating/cooling, double glazing, vertical blinds and down-lighting. Also graced with resort-inspired facilities, take full advantage of the fully equiped gym or the communal lounge room with access to an outside BBQ terrace for entertaining family and friends.
Offering exceptional value for money, inspect with certainty and move straight in!
Why you'll love this apartment:
* Spacious two bedroom, ensuite, ground floor apartment in the well-maintained 'Indigo' complex (built in 2017)
* Soundly delivers both on location and lifestyle
* One owner occupier since new
* Apartment boasts an open plan design with a light filled living area, including the dining and kitchen, forming an attractive social space
* Streamlined kitchen features 20mm stone benches, an abundance of storage, a breakfast bar, glass splash backs, pendant lights and stainless steel Bosch appliances including a ceramic cooktop, an electric oven and dishwasher
* King sized master bedroom boasts two built-in wardrobes, balcony access, and a chic ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a floating sink and a good sized shower.
* Bedroom two/guest room/study features a large frosted glass sliding door and a built-in robe with a plethora of storage space
* Main bathroom complements the ensuite and offers floor-to-ceiling tiling, a floating sink, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a shower and toilet
* Convenient European laundry is concealed neatly behind bi-fold doors and features an Ariston washer/dryer
* Covered balcony accessed from the living area and the main bedroom - is the perfect place for a morning coffee
* Year-round comfort is maintained by two Toshiba reverse cycle air conditioning units (one in the living room and one in the main bedroom)
* Quality fixtures and fittings, including carpets and window furnishings
* Double glazed windows
* LED lights
* Modern neutral tones throughout
* Two dedicated car spaces and a storage cage in the "residents-only" secure basement car park
* Complex with secure lift access, a fully equiped gym and a communal lounge room with access to an outside BBQ area - the ideal spot for an afternoon drink with friends
* A short walk to the vibrant cafes and restaurants of Manuka, Kingston, the Kingston Foreshore, Old Bus Depot Markets, the railway station, parkland and walking tracks to Lake Burley Griffin, and a short drive to Fyshwick, Civic, the Parliamentary triangle, and the Canberra airport
* Perfect for first home buyers, savvy investors, astute professionals or those looking for more maintenance friendly living
Unit size: Living - 69m² (approx.), Balcony - 9m²
Unit Plan: 4393
Body Corporate: Independent Strata Management - (02) 6209 1515
Body Corporate Fees: $804.42p/q (approx.)
AUV: $3,895,000 (Unit entitlement 1.42%)
Land Rates: $1552.18p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $1918.91p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Thorpe to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.