Whether you are starting out or slowing down, this fabulous living arrangement over a single level, with a private courtyard, abundant usable space and enjoying a prized position at the rear of the complex, is a residence with everything you need for a comfortable and secure life inside, while being surrounded by lifestyle options just outside your door.
The home features a generous living and family/meals domain and a fully equipped house sized kitchen boasting a built-in oven, a wide fridge space, and ample storage including a pull-out pantry.
The three inviting bedrooms are a good size with two offering built-in robes. The neat two-way bathroom/laundry has generous storage including a custom-built cabinet for a dryer, a separate laundry sink, a vanity, a corner spa bath/shower, skylight and a separate toilet.
This clever residence also offers a perfectly private courtyard, setting the scene for year round outdoor enjoyment. A rear gate provides access to the reserve and walking paths across Noorooma Street to Isabella Pond and links to paths that go to Tuggeranong Town Centre and around Lake Tuggeranong
Extras include a Toshiba reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans in bedroom one and the family/meals, new paint, carpet and blinds, and a single lock up garage with an additional open air parking space in front and another beside.
Enviably convenient, walk to the local shops with IGA, or drive five minutes to the Tuggeranong Town Centre, schools, playing fields and major bus routes, it's ridiculously easy living.
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Neat three bedroom townhouse in well maintained complex
* Spacious living areas including a kitchen/family/meals with lino flooring to the front of the home, and a separate living room to the rear of the home with carpeted flooring
* Kitchen features ample storage including a pull-out pantry and corner appliance cabinet, and electric appliances including a Beko dishwasher, a Westinghouse oven, a ceramic cooktop and a Robinhood rangehood
* Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* The main bedroom features two built-in robes, a ceiling fan, and direct access to the large two-way bathroom/laundry with generous storage including a custom built cabinet for the dryer, a separate laundry sink, a vanity, a corner spa bath/shower, a skylight, heat lamps and a separate toilet
* Comfort is maintained by a Toshiba reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans in bedroom one and the family/meals
* New paint, carpet and blinds
* Thermann 250lt hot water system
* Security grill to bedroom 1 window and keyed locks for bedrooms 2 & 3 windows plus a security screen at front
* A sliding door from the rear living room opens to an easy care paved courtyard surrounded by established garden beds, including a raised vegetable garden, with rear gate access to reserve and walking paths
* Single lock up garage and two additional open air parking spaces
* Well-connected location seals the home's immense appeal, situated within walking distance to Isabella Plains Shops, Isabella Plains Medical Centre, Isabella Plains Early Childhood School, St Mary Mackillop College - Senior Campus, transport, parks, ovals, a short drive (decent walk) to Tuggeranong Town Centre and South.Point Tuggeranong, and easy access to arterial roads
Unit Plan: 1035
Body Corporate: Capital Strata Management Services
Body Corporate Fees: $442.80p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $3,894,400 (Unit entitlement 2.40%)
Land Rates: $1,976.36p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,412.63p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Thorpe to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
We found 15 townhouses with 3 bedrooms that just sold near 4/146 Ellerston Avenue Isabella Plains