Located in a quiet block, this top floor one bedroom apartment offers an abundance of easycare lifestyle just perfect for entertaining. Convenient located, this modern designer apartment features a leafy aspect from the tranquil open air entertainer's balcony.
- Combined lounge and dining with carpeted floors, neutral tones
- Well proportioned bedroom with built-in, full of natural light
- Kitchen with s/steel appliances, dishwasher, fridge and gas cooker
- Modern bathroom with separate internal laundry and dryer
- Resort like common facilities including pool and gymnasium
- Secure undercover car space with large ample storage unit
- Only moments to the CBD, cafes, restaurants and local schools
Features include: Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Gas,Gym,Intercom,Internal Laundry,Swimming Pool,Pets allowed,Secure Parking
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Jade O'Rourke to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.