Spacious with Spectacular Views of the City and Harbour
Luxurious airy and bright upper level apartment with loads of space and breathtaking views, this huge 112sqm one bedroom apartment is double the size of most other one bedders. With so many fantastic features the hero is the living area which leads seamlessly to a second living space/outdoor terrace, perfect for entertaining and soaking up the views especially at sunset.
- Master bedroom also has panoramic City views with sliding glass doors leading out to the terrace. Kitchen has stone benches and Miele appliances.
- There is ample space to create your home office (Although the amazing view from the 13th floor may distract you!) and client meetings are easy at the café downstairs.
- Fast lift brings you from the underground garage with parking to secure lobby, podium level & apartment. - Fully air-conditioned, ceiling fans, floor to ceiling storage, internal laundry.
- Exclusive resident's access to the 3rd floor's lifestyle amenities - large salt water swimming pool and a gym plus private BBQ areas which can be booked.
- Convenient location with plenty of parking & bike racks. Walk to the George Brown Botanic Gardens, Mindil Beach, Casino or the NT Museum & Art Gallery. Dine at the Sailing Club, Trailer Boat Club or Parap Village. The CBD is only a 5 min drive or a quick scoot on an Orange Neuron Scooter!
Features include: Air Conditioning, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Pool, Intercom, Close to Schools, City Views, Ocean Views, Security Access, Lift Installed, Gym, Secure Parking, Swimming Pool - Below Ground
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.