Located in the prestigious Mode 3 development is this stunning 4th floor loft-style apartment. This property has a lovely easterly aspect which affords loads of natural light and wonderful views towards Mount Ainslie.
Situated in the heart of Braddon you will find award winning restaurants, cafes, and bars at your convenience as well as the Civic Center for your shopping and grocery needs. Close by is Lake Burley Griffin - along with local parks, and ovals as well as gyms and swimming pools for recreational activities.
This modern apartment is likely to garner attention from both live-in owners and investors alike due to its modern design, fantastic location, and extraordinary views. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view 449/22-24 Lonsdale Street in Braddon.
The property features one main bedroom with fantastic views and built-in wardrobes, as well as a smaller single bedroom/study with a built-in desk.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Easterly aspect to Mount Ainslie.
- Underground car space and storage cage.
- Secure access to elevators and car park.
- Body Corporate.
- 64m2 internally and a 14m2 balcony.
- Smeg kitchen appliances.
- European laundry.
This property currently has no tenancy in place, perfect for a live in owner.
For open homes please buzz the intercom to gain access to the property.
- Rates $461 approx. per quarter
- Land Tax $562.71 approx. per quarter
- Water and sewerage $166 approx. per quarter
- Strata fees $1126.90 per quarter
Covid 19 - Health Precautions at Total Property Sales Open Home Inspections
- We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
- Do not attend if you have a fever/cough/sore throat or any other flu like symptoms.
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with somebody presenting the above symptoms.
- Please maintain social distancing at open homes, 1.5 metres apart.
- Please do not enter if you are supposed to be self isolating.
- Please register your details when attending an open home.
Please not that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this sales advertisement, Total Property Sales does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective purchasers to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Patrick Bergman to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.