Spacious and flawlessly presented, this stylish two-bedroom apartment takes full advantage of the space, light and quality design offering a chic designer living space. With all the modern needs at your doorstep, residents can chill out and relish the delights of one of Sydney's most sensational and developing suburbs, with abundant profile of trendy shops and quick City connections.
- 2 Bed 1 Study 2 Bath 1 Parking + Storage
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite
- Generous second bedroom with built-in-robe
- Modern bathroom and internal laundry with dryer
- Study nook/ home office
- Large balcony perfect for entertaining
- Floorboards throughout
- Security building with lift, intercom, air-conditioning
- One secure car space plus storage
- Brief walk to local cafes, dining, parks and Mascot trains
Property Code: 822
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Perly Cundasamy to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 50 apartments with 2 bedrooms that just sold near 511B/2 Muller Lane Mascot